Precision by tradition

 

1916                 

Foundation by Carl Benzinger in Pforzheim, construction of simple machines for the watch and jewellery industry

 

1939   

Gustav Jehle becomes managing engineer and 1941 successor of Carl Benzinger.

 

1966   

Construction of manually operated turning machines for the finishing cut. Development of shiny turning with diamonds

 

1966   

Dieter Jehle, graduate engineer, joins the company

 

1980

Development, design and global sale of turning and milling machines with pneumatic and hydraulic control systems

 

1981   

Construction of the first CNC lathe TNR-4

 

1996

Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Rainer Jehle, graduate engineer, joins the company's engineering department and starts the work of the third generation of the family Jehle in the company.

 

1999   

Dipl.-Kfm. Michael Jehle, certified business consultant, joins the commercial management.

 

2008   

Move to the new facilities in Pforzheim-Büchenbronn end of 2007, beginning of 2008

 

Today 

BENZINGER products are a synonym for precision and reliability. With approx. 150 employees, Carl Benzinger GmbH traditionally designs all machines in-house, from development to the final product. An investment for the future!