Milling by generation
Workpiece examples milling by generation
Gear types: external teeth of spur, bevel and crown wheels
- Module < 2
- Straight or helical toothed
- Hobbing or partial processes possible
- Shifting with optional Y-axis
- Up to tooth quality 5 can be achieved
- Excellent running of the toothing to the construction, because of machining from bar in one clamping.
Configuration example of hobbing device
Here: installed in machine Take5.
Toothings producible on main and counter spindle.
Parts, ready to be installed, from bar.
Smallest toothed wheels can be produced from bar.